Free soul, art journal page with video tutorial by Melina

Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing some stamping inspiration.
I created this grungy journal page with the camera running, 
and you´ll find the video further down.


On this page I just let myself loose! 
To play, think and letting go is what art journaling is all about I think. 

You can watch the whole process of how I created this grungy 
mixed media page HERE




Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Take care and stay safe <3
Love, Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! This is such a stunning page! Thank you so much for sharing a video!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop