Fly-Fly Flower Tutorial with Cornelia

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. I recently got this gorgeous stamp called Fly-Fly flowers from Rubber Dance. It needed to go on a card.


My stamp supplies:



And that's how I did it:

I stamped the flowers twice and cut them with my Scan'N Cut.


Added some drops of cheap Acrylic paint (from Michaels) onto thick card stock


smeared it with my fingers and let it dry.


Splattered orange acrylic paint onto my panel and let it dry again.


Glued the flowers onto the card base. I thought it needed some more pop of color, so I took an orange marker and colored the butterfly bodies with it. Looked much better. I decided to not use a sentiment. I don't think it really needs one.



Don't forget about our challenge, which goes until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.


Happy Rubber Dancing!



Comments

Susanne Rose said…
This is such an amazing Card Cornelia! I love it so much! Thanks for sharing the process!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button