Beach time with Retro Beach Stamp Set by Evelyn

Hello lovelies, it´s Evelyn here today,
here is my second inspiration for July - this time another page in my Happy Journal.

Been in beach holidays in Italy short ago, I wanted to keep the beachy feeling alive, so I made a page with the beautiful Retro Beach Stamp Set from Rubber Dance.


I made a little process video, so if you want to know, how I made this page, you can watch the video:


I hope you like my beach scene and got a little ocean feeling!
Thank you for your visit today and have a sunny day 😎

Stamps I used:
Retro Beach

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Super pretty page!!! Thank you so much for sharing the video!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop