Your dreams are free ► Majo

Majo here today and I'd like to welcome you to our inspiration blog.

Today I have a tag for you, made with the awesome Crazy Flowers #2 and words from our new set "Mix a sentiment".


I started by applying distress Oxides in Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar with water, after drying it thoroughly I applied more Distress Oxides, this time I also using Tumbled Glass, with different stencils.

I stamped the flowers and stems on a piece of paper I had left over from a master board, fuzzy cut everything and took off some of the color with bleach. For the leaves I just used plain cardstock. I stamped the flowers again on a piece of cardstock, fuzzy cut and inked the edges with
Tumbled Glass, just to give them some depth.

After stamping my words I assembled everything on my tag using pop dots for 3D effect.

I distressed all edges, added Jute rope and ready was my tag.

The following stamps were used:


 You will find them right here:

https://www.rubberdance.de/shop/


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don't forget that our Color Challenge is still underway ...

Play along, if you find time!

You'll find it in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its the three colors you see below or "anything goes" with Rubber Dance stamps.


Happy Crafting ♥














Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Super beautiful tag Majo!!!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop