"Live simply, bloom wildly" by Angie Coomber


Hello again!

I'm so happy to be able to show you another one of my project. This art journal page is inspired by Tracy Scott, whose style I really admire.

To begin with I covered the page with some vintage ephemera (old book pages, scrapbook papers - whatever you have in your stash) and glued everything down with gel medium.


Next I painted the page with acrylic paints - pink, turquoise, lime green and a touch of white for blending.


I then added a little bit of background stamping using black Archival Ink,



followed by a little bit of white stencilling.



Next I stamped and embossed some of the flowers from the Rubber Dance Antique Botanicals set onto white card and cut them out.



I added some mark making using various small bottle lids. I used the pink paint and some gold paint for this as well as the paint splatter.

Finally I adhered the stamped flowers as well as a typed quote.



I'd love to hear what you think! Thank you for looking, hope to see you again sometime.

Big hugs,
Angie x


Comments

ionabunny said…
Gorgeous bright background and wonderful contrast with the black and white flowers. Love it. Hugz
ingunnsinekort said…
Lovely summery page:) I like that som of the book pages stil show trough the paint!
Susanne Rose said…
Brilliant! I love all those layers!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!