Easy Scenery With Textured Houses & Four Seasons stamps + Video Tutorial



Hi lovely Rubber Dance friends, it's Gerry on the blog today, I have another page for my mini album with Rubber Dance Stamps. you can turn this into a card too of course.

I made a simple scenery with the textured houses and four seasons stamps.



I used the mix a sentiment stamp to create a sentence with the words



And here is the video for you. Have fun watching!



Thanks for stopping by!

Gerry van der Velden


























Tsukineko Versafine Clair ink - Nocturne
Distress oxide Ink pad - carved pumpkin, barn door, worn lipstick, antique linen & evergreen bough

Craft Perfect - Watercolor Card – White
Nuvo - Brushes - Paint Brush Set - 12 PCS
Sakura Pen Set - Micron 0.5
Nuvo - Marker Pen - Sweet Vanilla 
Craft Perfect - Ultra Smooth Card- White - 8.5" x 11" (5/PK)
Signo Uni-ball white

Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
gorgeous card and great video:)
aussie aNNie said…
lovely and enjoyed your video.x
Susanne Rose said…
Amazing!!! I enjoyed watching the video. Your scene looks brilliant and has a nice and cozy mood! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi