An Art journal page with Butterfly girl 1 by Saadia Nawaz

Hi everyone,
Saadia here:
I want to share an art journal page with you. I hope you like it and get inspired.



I made the background with Dylusions ink sprays and paints. Next, I did a little bit of background stamping with Art defined stamp.

I have used Butterfly girl number 1 stamp for my focal image.


The sentiment 'Believe in Yourself' is from Think again stamp set.


That's all for now.


A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month on our face book page which you can find Here


It is always ANYTHING GOES/ or a colour combo if you wish

Thank you for your precious time.
Take care and keep crafting.

Saadia Nawaz.


Products used:


Comments

ingunnsinekort said…
I like it a lot! I love the way you made her a sirkel and the writing around it:)
Susanne Rose said…
WOW! What an amazing page!!! I love it so much. Very inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!