Things with wings - Journal page with video tutorial by Melina

Hello lovely peeps!

It´s Melina here today sharing this journal page.
Now it´s the season when I spend more and more time in my garden.
Always a mix of paint and dirt under my finger nails and I love it!


I´m working in one of my A5 sized journals and used DecoArt
Americana Premium acrylics and mediums on this page.
The stencil is from That´s Crafty! and is newly released.

Hope you´ll enjoy this garden-inspired journal page

                                          

Rubber Dance stamps used:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Melina




Comments

Susanne Rose said…
WOW! What a fabulous page! I enjoyed the video so much. It was very inspiring!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!