Magic Fish Card

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. I love interactive card and especially those magic cards, where the color all of a sudden appears.


So here you see the card with the slider in and below its out.


My Stamp supplies:
 Such a hilarious set, isn't it?

And that's how I made this card:

I stamped the fish

I colored it with Inktense

Stamped the fish again onto a clear acrylic sheet

Took blue card stick and cut it to size

Glued the colored and clear fish in, so they perfectly overlap


Made the slider and added stops to the blue card base, so you don't pull it out accidentally and then glued it all together.
I also added some green paper to the end of the slider, decorated it and decorated my blue frame. It's better to do this beforehand, because if you don't use heat resistant acrylic it can warp...

And now the color magically appears if you pull the slider.


See! You can make this in any size, that 's why I didn't bother with my measurements.



Don't forget our challenge is still going for a few more days, until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
It runs all month long over in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its  those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.

No photo description available.

Happy Rubber Dancing!


Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a super cool idea!!! That's so so great! Love it!!! Thank you for sharing this!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands