It doesn't take a village card with video tutorial by Gerry


Hi it's Gerry on the blog today with a fun card with the Rubber Dance textured houses stamp set. I made a little village in the background and used the little detail stamps from the set to decorate the frame. I used distress oxide inks for the background as well as for the colouring.



I did some layering in the circle in the background and used a mask I cut with the stamped image.



I fussy cut the little house I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder.



And HERE I have a video tutorial walking you through the process, have fun watching!


Have fun crafting!
Gerry van der Velden


https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/textured-houses/#cc-m-product-13962507033
 RD Textured Houses

I used the big sheet for this card but the stamps are also available in small sheets, they will also make great presents:-)






Distress Oxide - Blueprint Sketch, faded jeans, cracked pistachio, Shaded Lilac, twisted citron & worn lipstick
Craft Perfect - Watercolor Card – White
Tonic Studios - Tools - Floral Crafters Tool Set  
Nuvo - Crystal Drops Gloss - Bubblegum Blush
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Sprayer
RANGER - Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black
Nuvo clear embossing powder

Comments

Lia said…
Wow, I like this!!
Lia xx
Susanne Rose said…
Ohhhh I love this card so much! I really enjoyed the video! Just brilliant!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop