Hoppy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. I am having so much fun playing around with my new Rubber Dance stamps!



My stamp supplies:

I stamped the bunny on Kraft card stock. Added the carrots with a bit of masking and colored with Inktense pencils. For the white I used white acrylic paint. Stamped the sentiment. Stamped the small carrots on scrap paper, colored them and added them to the card with some foam tape and added Nymo thread.


That rabbit would also be perfect for Easter cards.

Hope you like this.

Don't forget our challenge is still going for a few more days, until the end of the month. Play along, if you find time!
It runs all month long over in the Facebook Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge and its  those three colors you see below or anything goes with Rubber Dance stamps.

No photo description available.

Happy Rubber Dancing!




Comments

Adorable card! I just adore this bunny, so realistic and cute!!
Susanne Rose said…
Stunning card Cornelia! I love the colouring!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!