Happy Birthday ► Majo


Hello everyone,

Majo here with a Birthday Card!


I wanted this card to be very bright since I made it for a friend's birthday in January and I wanted to brighten her day during this gloomy time of the year.

I used Distress Oxide on my background and spritzed it with a lot of water.  After I dried it with my heat gun I repeated the steps twice.

I stamped the flowers and took off the colour with bleach.

After stamping my Birthday wish on a piece of black card stock I assembled all layers and added some rhinestones for sparkle.



I used the following stamps:


Thank you for your precious time
A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month on our face book page which you can find Here

It is always ANYTHING GOES or a colour combo if you wish.

Hop over to the store and have a look at the new sets
https://www.rubberdance.de/new/

Happy Sunday and Happy Crafting ♥

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
What a pretty card Majo! Love how you used our flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop