*Fishy* Penholder ► Majo


Good Morning, folks!

Majo here today to show you a little tutorial for a penholder. I make them a lot since I always love to have a little present at hand when needed. I fill it with treats, tea bags, herbs pouches or anything you can think off.


This is how I made it:

I cut a piece of watercolor paper the size that would fit the pen holder on all 4 sides, added water diluted distress ink and stamped my images.


I took off some of the ink with some bleach and colored the fishes with Ko-I-Noor Pencils




I colored the edges of the pen holder with acrylic paint.


I cut the panel apart and added some accents with a Viva Paper Pen.



I adhered the panels to the sides and distressed the edges a bit. The upper inside was covered with strips of Washi Tape.

Here you can see all sides of the pen holder ...






Rubber Dance stamp set used:


Thanks so much for stopping by, Happy Week and Happy Crafting ♥

Comments

Susanne Rose said…
Awww! I just love this Majo! It's a brilliant idea and perfect to get some summer feelings on your desk! Thanks for sharing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands