Dream -- A vintage tag with Da Vinci Woman by Saadia Nawaz

Hi everyone,
I want to share with you a mixed media tag today. 




I used a lot of Rubber Dance stamps on this tag. The background was created with Acrylic paints and Crackle glaze. 



I used burlap, cord, twigs and a chipboard frame to give this tag, a vintage look. 



I hope you liked my project. 

Thank you for your precious time.

A reminder that we have a challenge that goes all month on our face book page which you can find here.
It is always ANYTHING GOES/ or a colour combo if you wish.

Take care and keep crafting.

Saadia Nawaz

Stamps used :



Other products:
DecoArt Media fluid acrylics
DecoArt crackle glaze
Burlap
Wooden frame
Microbeads
Tim Holtz chipboard quotes

Comments

chantal said…
love the tag. The vintage look and crackle on top are beautiful
Chantal
Susanne Rose said…
Oh I love this piece!!! It's just stunning with all those details!
ionabunny said…
This is gorgeous. I love all the textures and the twig and twine is a lovely natural hanger. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi