Whale Wishes - A Mixed Media Card by Sue

Good afternoon and happy Sunday.  I'm really pleased to be sharing my mixed media take on this months colour/theme challenge. This time around I've gone with the colours.

 I started by creating a couple of gelli print backgrounds using this month's icy colours. I removed some of the paint before I made my print by stamping the music stamp. This means that the white card shows underneath and is perfect for backgrounds. The only thing to remember is that any text is reversed.
I trimmed one sheet to use as the background, and used to other to stamp my whales, and die cut the seaweed.
Don't you just love these colours!
To finish off I just added some liquid glass, sequins, glimmer sprays, and of course some stitching.
Stamps used:
https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/music/#cc-m-product-13992010033https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/whale-wishes/#cc-m-product-13969665733

Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x

Comments

Wow wow wow!!! Such awesome mixed media card with these blue tones!!!! Love how you used the TH die to cut a corner and the fabulous background! The whales and the seaweed look great!
Susanne Rose said…
I love this mixed media card!!! It's just wonderful. Thank you for sharing!!! xx Susanne
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful card, Sue! Love the music... must be the song of the whales. ♥
Sue said…
Thanks so much Scrappamondo xx
Sue said…
Thank you Susanne xx
Sue said…
Thank you Bibi xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button