Welcome our new Design Team

Hello my dear crafty friends!!!

Susanne here today and I am over the moon excited to share some news with you!
When I decided to accept Bibi's offer to take over her company I couldn't imagine what a lucky person I would be. It makes me more than happy to run this company, to design stamps, to press stamps and to create with my own stamps. I still cannot believe that this is real.
Thank you Bibi for this opportunity! 
Thanks everyone for all your support! 
And thank you for all your wonderful applications to our Design Team Call!
It was so hard to choose!!!


Before I introduce our new members 
I'd like to say a big thank you and farewell to:

Anita




Donna



 Sue


 
Debs

Thanks that you've made so many wonderful and artsy creations with our stamps!


Now let's welcome our fabulous Design Team for the upcoming term from March 2019 to August 2019! 
I am super proud and happy that I can work together with these talented Ladies and I am so looking forward to all of their awesome creations with Rubber Dance stamps!

I also want to say a special THANK YOU to Gail! 
She is our new DT Coordinator and does so much organizational stuff for me.

Check out this fabulous team:


As I already mentioned, the decision was hard to make. So we will have also one guest designer each month who will join us on the blog with even more gorgeous inspirations! 


If you are interested to get to know our Design Team a little better. 
Jump over to our Design Team page.


This is going to be an exciting year!!!
We are sharing our inspirations not only on our blog!
Have a look at our social media channels:
Pinterest: pinterest.com/rubberdance
Instagram: instagram.com/rubberdance
Facebook: facebook.com/rubberdance
 
Join our facebook group to play in our monthly challenge!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/

Comments

ionabunny said…
Whooo Hoooo. What a fab team!!! So glad to be working with all these wonderful crafty ladies. Thanks for keeping me on Susanne. It's going to be a fabtabulous time. Sad to see Anita, Sue, Donna and Debs leaving but I am sure we will see you around ladies. Good luck with all your future endeavors. Hugz
Majo said…
So very happy to be part of this team! I'm looking forward to see what all my teamies create with the beautiful stamps Susanne has designed ♥
Welcome to all, such amazing inspirations!
Evelyn Walter said…
I am so excited for being part of this fabulous team! I´m looking forward to working with these wonderful stamps and I´m curious to see what my teamies will create. =) =) =)
What wonderful news to start the year withđź’•this is going to be an amazing and exciting adventuređź’–
Bibi Lindahl said…
A big and warm welcome to all the new teamies and a big abd warm thanks to the returning ones! Thank you so much for being part of the team, and for helping Susanne get a great start as the new owner of Rubber Dance! Wishing you all the best and great fun, everyone!
♥ HUGS from Bibi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop