A Quick Card by Gail

Hello.  Hope you are having a very happy and crafty Sunday.  Gail here today with a quick card featuring the lovely deer from the Rubber Dance Frosty Friends set.


Love this beautifully detailed deer.  I kept it simple and used the current challenge colours of blue, blue and grey.  I stamped the deer on a piece of white card and masked it.  I stamped the Marble stamp with Stormy Sky distress ink and then cut out the panel.  I edged with the same distress ink, mounted on a drak blue layer and then on a pearlised grey card.  I stamped the Deer Santa sentiment with blue archival and done!!

https://www.rubberdance.de/
 
All the christmas stamps are currently on sale and you can get a whopping 20% off!! 


Don't forget to join the January challenge which is now based in the facebook group

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi