We Are Back - 10% OFF ALL STAMPS

Hi my dear crafty friends!!!

Susanne here and I am very happy to announce that the Rubber Dance web shop is back online!!! 

To celebrate this I have a 10% discount code for you to the new store. It is valid until December 26!!!

https://www.rubberdance.de/

If you have any questions don't hesitate and send me an email at:
susanne (@) rubberdance.de


THANK YOU so much for your patience!
I am looking forward to this wonderful new adventure.

GUESS WHAT? There will be a DT Call soon, so stay tuned!


Comments

ionabunny said…
Yeah, well done Susanne and congrats on your new venture. Best wishes for the future. Hugz
Dora said…
fantastic, and I see you moved to Germany. Good luck with this new place. Wishing you all the best!
Katie said…
Congratulations

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!