Birthday Card with Distress Oxides on Photopaper

Hi everyone!

Susanne writing today. I'm sharing a birthday card  with a special background. I used Distress Oxide Inks on photopaper. Before inking up the paper I stamped the Rubber Dance Bold and Beautiful Flowers with Versamark Ink. The ink acts as an resist against the Oxides and creates this nice flower background. I applied the Oxides onto my glass plate, spritzed them with water and dipped in the paper. I dried each layer of colour before I added the next one.


After the background is dry you must "clean" it with a babywipe to get these bright colours. I stamped the sentiment from the Rubber Dance Happy Birthday set. The cool cupcake is a die from STAMPlorations.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:
https://goo.gl/HCd2Krhttps://goo.gl/Mf4RBS

Others:
STAMPlorations Cupcake Builder
Distress Oxide Inks
Photopaper
Design Paper Gold
Archival Ink
VersaMark Ink

Comments

Beautiful card and great stamp set <3
Ink Art Designs said…
Oh I didn't know that you could do that with oxides and photo paper! This is brilliant. Thanks Susanne x

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!