Art Journaling with Gelatos & Distress Crayons - Video by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne here today! I have an art journaling video for you today with the Rubber Dance Butterfly Trio. I used my Gelatos and some Distress Crayons on this page.



I used stamps from "Weed Love" and "Pick a Number" and also the "Grungy Swirls" to create interest on the background. Enjoy watching the video:




Here are some close-ups:







Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you like my page!
Have a wonderful day, xx Susanne.


www.rubberdance.com


Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Acrylic Paints
ColourCraft Brusho Sprays
Gesso
Stamping Ink
Gelatos
Distress Crayons
uniPOSCA marker

Comments

Oh, amazing pages, love them so much! Thanks for the video!!!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you very much!
Sue said…
This is so pretty Susanne, beautiful colours. I'm going across to watch the video now! xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous, Susanne! I really enjoyed watching the video tut.
Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
A really amazing piece of art Susanne, thank you so much for the video, love watching them 😍
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi