CASual Friday: Card- Get whale soon!

Hi everyone!

I am so happy to be here, with my very first project for Rubber Dance! Today, as it's CASual Friday,  I have for you en easy card, all in blues and grays:)



Firstly I cut 1 cm smaller than the actual card piece of cardstock on which I wanted to work. I stamped it with super- cute stamps from the set called Whale Wishes and black, permanent Archival Ink. Then I've added some colors with Distress Oxide and Lindy's sprays. I've added Glossy Accents to the bubbles to give them 3D effect (the same goes for an eye of the whale). At the end, between the actual card and the smaller stamped piece, I added blue tracing paper (the edges were cut on my trimmer in a shape of waves).

Thank you for stopping by!

Have a great weekend and see you soon!

Asia

Rubber Dance stamp set:



Other supplies:
Lindy's Flat Fabio spray: Tweedle Dee Denim
Lindy's Starburst sprays: Whale Watch Blue & Azure Sea Aster
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Distress Oxide- Salty Ocean

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely debut card, Asia! So happy to have you with us on the Design Team! Your blue whale is adorable. Thanks for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This is fabulous Asia, such a happy whale. I'm all out of sync with being on holiday, I've been thinking it's Thursday all day lol. Have a great weekend, Sue xx
Susanne Rose said…
This is such a beautiful card Asia!
Welcome Asia and what a gorgeous card to start with, I love your card and I love that whale
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button