Heart Card by Dot Leathbridge

Hi, it's Dot here to share a little card making fun.
I've used a couple of the colours from this month's challenge, along with a home-made heart which also follows our challenge.
Have you entered the challenge yet?  It is a real fun one this month.








For this card I've simply folded a piece of copy paper in half, drew half a heart into the crease and cut it out.  This gave me both a positive and a negitive mask.  I've used the negative one to add some gorgeous colours with Distress Oxides and a little stamping.



This picture shows how I've used both of the masks - one to stamp inside the heart, and one to stamp outside of the heart.



And a little loooove to finish with. This stamp from the 'A Little Birdie' set was easy to stamp and easy to colour in with a little distress oxides.

Other Products Used Were:
Distress Oxides: Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Hickory Smoke
Archival Ink - Jet Black

Thank you for looking.
 I hope that you enjoyed seeing the difference in the masking techniques.
Dot x

able>

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Fabulous one Dot, love the colours.x[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️
Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful card, Dot! I love how you've used both the positive and negative mask to colour, stamp inside and outside of the heart. Very cool tip! Thank you so much for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This is beautiful Dot, I love your bold heart xx
I love your card Dot, such gorgeous zingy colours
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Such a beautiful card! Love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button