Mixed Media Halloween Tag Video by Susanne

Hi there!!!

YES! It's October! That's one of my favourite crafting seasons, because of Halloween. I LOVE Halloween crafts, but unfortunately we do not really celebrate Halloween here in Germany :-(

Today I have this tag for you. It is inspired by Tim Holtz. I used one of the cute Owls from the Owl Do Good stamp set as my main image!


Enjoy my little video!



 

Have a wonderful Sunday!
xx Susanne.



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:

ColourCraft:
Brusho Pigments (Orange, Purple, Moss Green)
Brusho Sprays (Shimmering Silver, Lemon, Violet)
Pearl Pigments
Others:
Andy Skinner Alphabet Spaghetti Stencil
Tim Holtz Distress Ink / Markers
Texture Paste
Bluemoon Charm

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Owwwl, this is such an adorable spooky tag, Susanne! Thank you so much for the video tutorial, I loved watching the process! ♥ ♥ ♥
Craftyfield said…
That's the way I like my Halloween makes... with a cute rather than scary owl! Love the background too, Susanne, gorgeous!
Mac Mable said…
Love how you've used the cute owl and loving all the texture and colours on this fun tag x
Wow gorgeous tag Suzz, Stunning color play and brilliant stamping.
Sue said…
This is wonderful Susanne, great stamp combination and colours xx
Brilliant tag, and so many great techniques 💕
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much!!!
Ink Art Designs said…
Looooved watching the video on how this tag came together. A wonderful tag Susanne.
Dot x
Oooh I love this tag Susanne, funnily enough here in the UK it’s a big deal now at Halloween
Hugs
Donna xx
Fliss said…
An absolutely gorgeous tag Susanne. Really love all the texture and detail.
Fliss x
ionabunny said…
Is very cool. Owl looks horrified, running away from a firey landscape. Very cool. HUgz
Cocofolies said…
I also love this tag!!!!
Gorgeous little creation, thank you for the video Susanne, I really enjoyed watching it this morning! xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button