Follow Your Art

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,


I am sharing my next journal page with Rubber Dance stamp, today.




To start with, I created layers of different acrylic paints. Let it dry completely



Next I stamped Brushes image directly on the page.
Palette image was stamped on different paper, I added few colors on it and glued this image with 3D adhesive. Sentiment is also from same stamp set.
 Love the way it turned out...
hope you would like to try your own version...

Thanks so much for stopping by.
http://www.rubberdance.com/artist-plate

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful page, Shilpa! Gorgeous colours in the back. Love the added paint on the palette and brush tips!! Thank you for sharing! ♥ ♥ ♥
I do love this stamp set, so versatile. Great make Shilpa, love those colours.
Hugs Tracey xx
Sue said…
This is beautiful Shilpa, it looks amazing with the paints on the palette xx
Fliss said…
Gorgeous make Shilpa. Love the little pops of colour which perfectly fit the artist's palette.
Fliss xx
ionabunny said…
What a fun and bright page. Love the real blobs of paint. Hugz
Meggymay said…
Super art stamps Shilpa, its a fantastic page.
Yvonne xx
Ink Art Designs said…
I love how this has come together Shilpa. My wish list is growing!!!
Dot x
Cocofolies said…
A very lovely page, perfect with these stamps! I love the dimensional paints on the palette, a great idea Shilpa!! Hugs, Coco
Gorgeous page Shilpa, I love the blobs of real paint as well, a great finishing touch
Hugs
Donna xx

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button