"A Dream is a Wish..." Art Journal Spread Tutorial

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

I have a journal spread tutorial to share with you today!


Rubber Dance Stamps used here are:



I had few layers of texture paste and Gesso on these pages, before I started.
I applied Red and dark brown acrylic paints with my fingers , randomly on the surface.




Here, you will find, I stamped texture with Vintage Flourishes stamp set and circles stamp set.




As I wanted more color on the pages, I applied orange acrylic paint.





As a focal point, I used two heart stamps from I heart Art stamp set. I stamped them using black archival ink.
I thought, "a dream is a wish your heart makes" from Affirmations stamp set fits perfectly here.
I also stamped text with "Art Defined" stamp.



and I finished my journal spread!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Don't forget to join us at our Rubber Dance Theme Challenge this month to win some fabulous stamps!!








Comments

Rubber Dance said…
Stunning spread my dear!!! Love the colours so much. Thank you!!!
Sue said…
This is wonderful Shilpa, you make it look so easy!xx
Beautiful creation Shilpa, such beautiful warm colours, gorgeous!
hugs
Donna xx
Bibi Lindahl said…
Love this!! The small flap inside the spread is such a fun detail.
Thank you so much for making this and explaining how! ♥ ♥ ♥
Meggymay said…
Its a fabulous journal spread, stunning paint effects for the backgrounds.
Yvonne xx
ionabunny said…
Gorgeous. Love the warm summer colours. That little extra page is a fun detail. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button