Inspirational Christmas Cards



Hello my beautiful friends, Anita from the Design Team here today, and today is the last day you are gonna see me here on Rubber Dance blog this year.  Next time I show up will be in the year of 2017 :-)

Anyway, here are some Christmas cards I've made:



It's very relevant with Christmas cards now that it's soon Christmas :-)

I have made these cards by watching Helen Allen's video tuts.   She uses the stamp set Frosty Friends, and so did I.  I've done a little twist on my cards, so they were not completely copied, hee hee hee.

I would highly recommend her videos, they're wonderful to both see and hear, and you also get plenty of tips, ideas and indeed inspiration.  Not that expensive either.  Visit the online store of Rubber Dance and check it out there.





Stamps I've used on these card are:

There are so many ways you can use these wonderful stamps. You can make Cards, Tags, Art Journals, Gifts boxes etc. etc.  In Helen Allens' videos she is also, among other things, showing how she makes gift boxes and candy bags using the Frosty Friends set.  Just a hint ;-)

I think I will say goodbye for now, and hereby wish you all a wonderful and peaceful Christmas.




At last (but not least),  I wish Bibi, the owner of Rubber Dance, good luck with her big day on December 4th.  Hope you get a dashing celebration, a day that gives you good memories, Bibi Because you deserve it.

Allright, now I feel a bit sad to say goodbye ..... I feel it is so long until next time.  Next year ..... hmmmmm ..... Well time flies when we are having fun - so suddenly I'll be back :-)



Hugs, Anita

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW, your cards are beautiful, Anita! ♥ I really like your personal twists on Helen's cards. Gorgeous!! I have watched all of Helen's classes (of course), but not had the time to make any of my own yet, but I have a plan: Start making Christmas cards in January and have a nice pile ready next year, plus some decorations and gifts! :-) Thank you for a lovely post and your sweet birthday wishes! ♥
Susanne Rose said…
Wonderful cards Anita!!! Big hugs xx Susanne.
Jackie PN said…
Love the pinecone technique,love the videos! can;t wait to start on mine! Beautiful cards Anita! xx
Beautiful the cones look so real as well!!
Hugs
Donna xx
Karen Petitt said…
Beautiful cards, love the exquisite pine cones, TFS xx
ionabunny said…
Love the hanging pinecones. So beautiful. Helen has so many great tips for this beautiful stamp set. Hugz
Craftyfield said…
The pinecones are very well painted and look 3D, great technique! What a collection of gorgeous Christmas cards!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button