We are fabulous - a Autumn Tag

Hello and welcome,
Anita from the Design team back again.  The day before yesterday I recieved happy mail from Rubber Dance.  The happy mail was these gorgeous Textured Houses and these Beautiful Words.  I had to start playing with them right away and here is one of my makes:

We are fabulous ♥

A very simple and clean tag.  I thought it was just right considering what month it is......



And it is the right color for the October Challenge that I hope you have participated in.  If not, hurry up - there are prizes to win.


All stamps I have used here can be bought in Rubber Dance's online store.

PS. I love nice birthday wishes.... ;-) Yep, it's my birthday today. Hurray! :-)

Hugs, Anita
my blog: http://nitisartfromheart.blogspot.no

Comments

Craftyfield said…
Oh yes... that font is gorgeous, I definitely need it! Lovely tag Anita!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Happy Birthday, dear Anita! ♥ Thank you for posting this lovely tag. I love the colours!
Great use of our new stamps. We are fabulous, that's for sure! :-) I hope you'll have a wonderful birthday - with lots of cake! ♥
ionabunny said…
Happy birthday Anita. I have heard about living at the foot of a volcano, but I think living under a spider web is much more scary. Bwahahahaha. Great tag. Love the gorgeous autumn colours and those houses are so cute. Hugz
Jackie PN said…
Beautiful tag using the new stamps!! xx
Thank you all for your sweet comment! Wish you a great and creative weekend.
Hugs, Anita

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!