Artist Plate Stamps for my Mail Art Workshop.

Hello everyone. Today is my final day as Guest Designer for Rubber Dance Stamps. I would like to say a huge thank you for all the very kind comments you have left here for me X.
The Art Work I'm sharing today incorporates Brusho Paints, some stamps from my stash, along with a Stencil and, of course, the Brushes Images from the 'Artist Plate' stamp set that I use all the time and will be featuring at my 'Mail Art' Workshops during March.


I have to admit I was inspired to decorate/create this Envelope by Bibi herself, when she sent my stamps in a 'Mail Art' package that she had created.
The ''ONLY DULL PEOPLE SEND DULL ENVELOPES'' stamp was also in the package and I LOVE,love, love that stamp!

Thank you, Bibi and Katy for asking me to be a Guest designer for Rubber Dance Stamps its been fun!
Eileen  Godwin x

Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Eileen! This is so cool!! Love the splash of colours!
I'm glad my envelope inspired you to decorate your own. Funny stamp, that text, isn't it? And we're not dull, so decorate we must! :)

It has been an honour to have you as a Guest Designer and I hope you will come back another time. Love your work!! *mmwah!*
♥ ♥ ♥
Majo said…
Love the beautiful colours of your mail art creation;)
Mac Mable said…
Yes I've kept my envelope too for inspiration...such a fun and creative way to send my goodies and brought a smile to my face when I received them. Love your envelope today Eileen, thank you so much for the inspiration x
Craftyfield said…
I'm impressed the envelope resisted the wet media, but I love the bright colours of the Brushos so I might have to try this myself... Gorgeous!
Kristiina said…
Love the combnation of the stencil and stamps! Mail art always makes my day, and the post office hopefully has a second to admire it too :)
Very fun Envelope, Eileen! I love both colours and the stamps :-)
I hope to see you soon again with more beautiful and fun artwork <3
Hugs, Anita
Susanne Rose said…
Awesome! Love it.
ionabunny said…
Fun colour with the brusho's. Love how you combined the stencil and the stamps. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button