Hello my dear crafty friends! It's Irit on the Design Team here today. Welcome to my December Rubber Dance tutorial. As always I try to show you my easy, but yet fancy designs.
I couple of months ago I made a card with the same grid technique and promised to make a tutorial. So finally I made it - another card, same tricks and tips. Here we go!
1. Cover the thick cardstock with a few strips of double sided tape and cut to the desired size.
2. Use punches to make a few 1'' and 2'' squares (you can cut them by hand, I just have those punches and it's easier to make it this way). Peel the tape strips from the top and arrange the squares as shown. Sometime you need to make strips of cardstock or to add very small squares; do it, but leave a small gaps in between the pieces.
3. Sprinkle green glitter over the squares- it will stay over the gaps as those are the tape strips there.
4. Now grab you lovely Rubber Dance Antique Botanicals stamps and make a random stamping with white pigmented ink- to see where it was stamped - and black embossing powder.
5. Color the stamped images with a mix of distress markers.
6. Ink the card with a mix of distress inks.
7. Add the finished piece over the basic cardstock. Make a kind of a hand drawn frame with black pen.
Add a stamped sentiment using Rubber Dance sentiment set " Just a note" .
All the Rubber Dance stamps can be found HERE
You will get a 15 % discount on your order of Rubber Dance stamps when using my coupon code: irit2015