Christmas Luminary

Hi everyone!

It's me, Susanne, today and I'd like to show you a Christmas decoration piece. It's a star luminary. I love little lights all around the house when it's dark and cold outside. I stamped the lantern with the beautiful images from the "Pine Fire Yew" stamp set from Rubber Dance.

I used craft cardstock for my lantern. After I cut my pieces I stamped my images with Versamark and embossed them with white detail embossing powder.

I put some vellum on the inside of my luminary windows. The one on the side you see above is embossed with an embossing folder. After I glued everything together I painted the edges with some white acrylic paint. I inserted some LED fairy lights.


The stamps I used come from this sets from Rubber Dance (image is reduced - the stamps are much bigger!)





Thanks for stopping by!

Susanne


Comments

That's beautiful. I do love white on kraft. Thanks for stopping by today.

Fiona #22
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you so much, Susanne! Your luminary is gorgeous!! I, too, love white on kraft - it can be used for Christmas and for all year 'round as well. I know I'd keep this on display all through the winter months! :-)
XOX
Artatag said…
Liebe Susanne,
Deine Laterne ist wunderschön! Wie vom Frost überzogen. Ich finde auch das Weiss auf Braun sehr elegant. Geniale Idee!
LG
Gabriele
Cataleya said…
WOW!!! Dear Susanne, it's amazing!!!
~Olga Kovalchuk
Angie said…
That is stunning! What a fantastic creation.
Angie

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!