Monday, October 27, 2014

Winter Dream


Hello dear readers and Rubber Dance fans!  Olga here with you today and I will try to inspire you for your new amazing creations. 

This time I come to you with a new a little vintage winter card "Winter DREAM". We all have dreams and I wish all yours will come true! When I created this card I was very inspired by the new Da Vinci set of stamps. They are SO COOL!




For this card I used gesso, fabric, acryl paints and some sweet embellishments. I also crochet two snowflakes for this project.




For the backround I used the stamp with the art defition and you also can see pieces of vintage book pages, I wanted to add this stamp to make the whole composition more interesting. Then I used another stamp with the word DREAM and cut it from the paper. After that I covered this word with gesso, texture paste and very pretty snowy glitter. Then I completed my card with embellishments and now you can see the result .


 I hope that you will like my card and be inspired for your new creations

Wishing you a wonderful crafty day!

Hugs,
Olga

To see all the cool stamps from Rubber Dance, visit the webshop: www.rubberdance.com



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Dagmar, thank you very much!!! I'm so happy to hear such kind words!!! :)
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  2. Most beautiful and so very delicate ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! My dear Majo, I'm so glad that you like my new creation!!! :) Thank you very much!!! :)
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  3. Olga, this is a very beautiful card. Yes and most delicate!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Gabriele, thank you sooooo much for your kind and warm words about my card!!! xoxo
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  4. I love it! It looks so soft, totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear Susanne!!! :))) I'm so happy to hear such kind words!!! :)
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much, Olga! :-))))
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH!!! My dear Bibi, I'm so happy to receive your sweet comment!!! :) Thank you very much!!! I'm soooooo glad that you like it!!! :))) Hugs, xoxo
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  6. I LOVE all the detailing and texture in this very artsy card you made. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!!! I'm so happy to hear such kind and warm words about my card! Thank you very much Arnoldo!!! :) I hope that my creation inspired you :)
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Dear Silvana, thank you soooooo much!!! :)
      ~Olga Kovalchuk

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♥