Winter Dream


Hello dear readers and Rubber Dance fans!  Olga here with you today and I will try to inspire you for your new amazing creations. 

This time I come to you with a new a little vintage winter card "Winter DREAM". We all have dreams and I wish all yours will come true! When I created this card I was very inspired by the new Da Vinci set of stamps. They are SO COOL!




For this card I used gesso, fabric, acryl paints and some sweet embellishments. I also crochet two snowflakes for this project.




For the backround I used the stamp with the art defition and you also can see pieces of vintage book pages, I wanted to add this stamp to make the whole composition more interesting. Then I used another stamp with the word DREAM and cut it from the paper. After that I covered this word with gesso, texture paste and very pretty snowy glitter. Then I completed my card with embellishments and now you can see the result .


 I hope that you will like my card and be inspired for your new creations

Wishing you a wonderful crafty day!

Hugs,
Olga

To see all the cool stamps from Rubber Dance, visit the webshop: www.rubberdance.com



Comments

Dagmar said…
Wow - it looks fantastic!!!
Majo said…
Most beautiful and so very delicate ♥
Cataleya said…
Dear Dagmar, thank you very much!!! I'm so happy to hear such kind words!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Cataleya said…
Oh!!! My dear Majo, I'm so glad that you like my new creation!!! :) Thank you very much!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Anonymous said…
Olga, this is a very beautiful card. Yes and most delicate!!
xox
Cataleya said…
Dear Gabriele, thank you sooooo much for your kind and warm words about my card!!! xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk
Susanne Rose said…
I love it! It looks so soft, totally awesome!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much, Olga! :-))))
XOX
Cataleya said…
Thank you very much dear Susanne!!! :))) I'm so happy to hear such kind words!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Cataleya said…
OH!!! My dear Bibi, I'm so happy to receive your sweet comment!!! :) Thank you very much!!! I'm soooooo glad that you like it!!! :))) Hugs, xoxo
~Olga Kovalchuk
I LOVE all the detailing and texture in this very artsy card you made. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!
Cataleya said…
Dear Silvana, thank you soooooo much!!! :)
~Olga Kovalchuk
Cataleya said…
Oh!!! I'm so happy to hear such kind and warm words about my card! Thank you very much Arnoldo!!! :) I hope that my creation inspired you :)
~Olga Kovalchuk

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button