Mason Jar by Majo Wybranietz



Hello everyone, it's Majo from the Design Team here at Rubber Dance, and today I want to show you a “Mason Jar”  I created to give to my friend along with tickets for the Museum of Art!



I cut my templates with the Sizzix Mason Jar die designed by Eileen Hull.


 I stamped the flowers from the Vintage Bird Set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder, which I ironed to get a smooth texture again. I applied Distress ink “Bundled Sage” and Wild Honey” and spritzed and flicked with water.




This shows that the embossed areas don’t take colour, creating an interesting background.


I stamped the beautiful lady and the sentiment from the Da Vinci stamp set on either panel.


I cut a small tag and stamped the word “ART”. The lid was stamped with the Burlap background stamp and heat embossed with chunky embossing powder.


 I assembled all parts with double sided adhesive tape.


 This is the back of my jar …..


….. and here you see the front:


 Have fun crafting!

Majo

To see all the cool stamps Rubber Dance has to offer, visit the webshop: www.rubberdance.com



Comments

Anonymous said…
Great idea, love this project!
Bibi Lindahl said…
WOW, this is such a cool project, Majo!! I think it's a wonderful gift idea. Love the resist background, it's so beautiful. Thank you! :-)
XOX
Susanne Rose said…
Really cool! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button